Home | Helpful Tips For Human Hair Wigs
Helpful Tips For Human Hair Wigs
- It is very important to brush through the hair thoroughly to remove any loose hairs from the wig or hair prosthesis before washing. If the loose hairs are left in the wig, it may cause some tangling of the hair when the wig is washed and conditioned.
- Shampoos and conditioners may be recommended by the company where the product is purchased from or from your personal hair stylist that will be trimming and styling your hair.
- It is important to follow the instructions of the manufacturer in order to maintain the quality of the hair so that it will last as long as possible.
- The least amount of heat used in styling will prolong the quality, life span and condition of the hair.
- Do not sleep in the wig that you will be wearing during the daytime. Continuous pressure and friction on the cap will cause the hair to fall from that area.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions 1-800-864-9122.