Home | Helpful Tips For Synthetic Fiber
Helpful Tips For Synthetic Fiber
- The curl pattern and style is set into the synthetic fiber.
- Each time that it is washed and conditioned, you simply let it air dry over a tall bottle or open wig stand.
- Once it is completely dry, brush through the hair and it will return back to the wave pattern.
- Heat should not be used on the synthetic fiber.
- When opening the oven, stand back and allow the heat to be released from the oven before removing items and be extremely careful to not lean to closely to edge of the oven or it may damage the hair.
- Caution should be used near any intense source of heat.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions 1-800-864-9122.